Private tenants

If you're a private tenant having problems with your accommodation, you should immediately contact your landlord to give them an opportunity to sort the problem out. If this isn't possible or doesn’t help, you can ask us for advice.

If you would like to report an issue with your accommodation, please email or call 0208 359 7995

If you're a Barnet Homes tenant, find information which is relevant to you at the Barnet Homes website